Customer Success Advocate
Sierra Interactive is a Louisville, KY-based software company building tools that help real estate professionals across the US and Canada grow their businesses and run them more effectively. For more than 10 years, our customers have relied on our products as an essential part of their day-to-day operations. We’ve built a sophisticated and proven system to help real estate agents, teams, and brokerages reliably scale their businesses.
This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious individual interested in developing their career in SaaS sales and business development.
About This Role
You will provide both proactive outreach to our clients as well as reactive technical support as they utilize our real estate websites and CRM platform. Your job is to ensure that our clients are successful using our software by providing the best education and support. As the newest member of our growing team of customer success advocates and platform experts, you would be ready and excited to:
- Learn our products and platform inside and out.
- Treat our customers with respect, kindness, and enthusiasm as you interact ongoing.
- Troubleshoot technical issues in our platform and work with our developers to identify, document, and fix problems.
- Participate in new feature development by distilling customer feedback and providing your perspective as a platform expert.
- Help drive strategy to make our support platform more efficient and scalable as our customer base continues to grow.
- Create clear, informative, and engaging documentation for both our client-facing and internal knowledge bases, and keep this documentation current as our platform evolves.
- Host group webinars and 1-on-1 trainings for our current clients, educating them on features and answering questions.
- Stay up-to-date with product developments as a part of a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.
- Identifying customers at-risk and helping to turn them around.