Part-Time Copy Writer
- Write educational product descriptions using industry-standard terminology for all of our new products.
- Developing descriptive and informative scripting for videos of all new products and projects.
- Partner with Product Manager and Design team to make the full story of a product come to life via Ad Copy, Merchandising, Marketing, Etc.
- Work cross functionally with multiple teams to align on product strategy.
- Outstanding work ethic and ability to reach daily goals and deadlines.
- 2-5 years of experience writing Ad-Copy for products.
- Excellent organizational & time management skills and acute attention to detail.
- Flexibility in schedule. This is part time and will more than likely require 2 full days a week.
- Have a high understanding of how to grasp technical aspects of products in our industry.
- Product development experience or history preferred.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $25.00 - $45.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Product Lifecycle Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Monday (Preferred)
- Tuesday (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes