Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
Spaulding Communications is seeking a Social Media Manager to accelerate its clients’ digital brand marketing. This is a remote-based, contract position opportunity.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years digital and social media experience. He or she should also have proven experience developing social media strategies, campaigns, content and creative images for B2B audiences.
Core activities associated with the position include:
- Creating social media strategies aligned to client brand goals and business objectives
- Developing social media editorial calendars
- Creating weekly (and ad hoc) posts customized to various social media channels that will resonate with audiences
- Knowledge of best-practice posting and reporting techniques for: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Building brand affinity and community engagement through likes, sharing, commenting, etc.
- Communicating a client’s brand message and story through social media efforts, including click-thru campaigns, paid media, etc.
- Skill in producing graphics, images and/or creatives to enhance and support social media content and posts
- Utilizing reporting tools to develop comprehensive client reports with analysis to show progress, success and areas for improvement to meet client goals
- Skill to match client brand goals with tangible KPIs
- Ability to manage and execute paid boosts, ads and other paid media
- Experience in online lead generation and/or ecommerce campaigns and knowledge of HubSpot, Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Google Tag Manager, is a plus.
Matching the Spaulding Communications’ culture, the Social Media Manager must possess a client-centered, solution-oriented and anticipatory mindset. As a remote-based position, the Social Media Manager must be a proven self-starter, multi-tasker and problem solver. He or she should be highly comfortable working directly with clients and other agency partners.
Experience working within the commercial and/or residential building, construction and furnishings industries is an added plus.
The candidate must be available to work during business hours each day, Monday through Friday. Estimated hours per week range from 5-7 hours minimum, with more expected. A competitive hourly pay will be provided.
Interested candidates should contact Matt Spaulding at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-270-1010.