Remote Customer Service Representative
At Bloody Knuckles Motorcycles, we are looking for a Remote Customer Service Representative who will serve customers by providing product and service information and resolving product and service problems.
We value customer service and quality workmanship. We take pride in everything we do. Whether it be a tire change or service on your bike, motor work to get more performance out of your ride, or a complete custom build -- we can do it all! You can trust our mechanics to get the job done right, every time.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Customer service
- Product knowledge
- Market knowledge
- Quality focus
- Problem solving
- Documentation skills
- Phone skills
- Resolving conflict
- Analyzing information
- High School or equivalent
- University/college degree is an asset
- Familiarity with office software and phone systems a plus
- 1 year experience, especially in particular industry, preferred
Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $9.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Signing bonus
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Communication method(s) used:
Hours per week:
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Only full-time employees eligible