Social Media Marketing Manager
R-Zero Systems is leading a new standard of disinfection for the places we work, learn and play. Beginning with our flagship UV-C device, we are rapidly bringing to market hospital-grade infection prevention products for businesses and schools. We recently raised venture funding from leading investors and are building out a team.
R-Zero Systems is seeking a Manager of Social Media Marketing to join our growing marketing team. As an experienced social media producer, you have taken a keen interest in the wealth of information on social media about the coronavirus and want to play a role in producing valuable content for concerned readers. You are adept at creating content yourself and knowing when to pull in additional resources. You live and breathe social media and are skilled at engaging the fast-paced social discourse with the voice of the company. This is an incredible opportunity to build a brand on social media from the ground up in one of the Covid-19 era’s fastest growing new businesses.
- Individually create daily campaign text and imagery, collaborating with creative team and external resources as needed.
- Define and oversee social media strategy, campaigns, and partnerships across all channels with the objective of channel acquisition and engagement.
- Collaborate with PR, Partnerships,, Product and Creative teams for content and campaign development that align with overall brand goals and budget.
- Ensure community management across platforms for each brand, ensuring flawless execution of response times and content delivery in an authentic brand voice.
- Manage paid social strategy and campaigns against KPIs such as driving traffic, engagement, leads and conversions.
- Develop an influencer marketing program to create influencer marketing campaigns and ensure ongoing outreach to drive brand awareness, channel growth and engagement.
- Measure and analyze impact of social media initiatives on various KPIs, including channel growth, impressions, engagements, referral traffic and conversions. Provide reporting for internal teams.
- Establish best practices on how to optimize content (video, stills, GIF, etc) across channels.
- Stay abreast of the evolving social and pandemic landscapes and bring forth ideas to reach our audiences.
- Support broad marketing needs as they arise, such as blogs, emails or site content.
- BA/BS degree.
- 3-4+ years of social media marketing and social media content creation experience required.
- Demonstrable work experience managing social channels with excellent results.
- Proven capability to produce, analyze metrics and improve social posts.
- Prior experience in health and wellness or science-oriented industries preferred.
- Proven history developing and managing strategies and campaigns to grow social media audiences that ultimately drive sales in a B2B industry.
This position is remote. Employees are predominantly in the SF Bay Area and Utah.Show moreShow less