Marketing and Social Media Coordinator
Looking to break into the digital marketing world or back into it? OneDayOne Marketing, a boutique digital marketing firm, is looking to fill a Part-Time Virtual Social Media/Digital Marketing Coordinator position. We work with different kinds of businesses to create custom digital marketing plans and execution through digital channels.
If You’re the Marketing and Social Media Coordinator We’re Looking for…
You’ll be a self-motivated worker and thrive in a remote, fast-paced work environment. Your work reflects the mindset of doing cool sh-t every day, the philosophy around two-way and one-way doors in decision making, and work as though every day is day one.
You will support the success of others while helping our clients reach benchmarks and achieve their goals through dependability and responsive action to requests. You’ll have exceptional communication skills and confidence, leadership skills, and demonstrated success that encourages you to be proactive when problem-solving. You will take ownership of your job, which is reflected in thorough follow up on outstanding projects/tasks.
Does this sound like you? If so, read on...
What you will be doing, but definitely not limited to (there’s never a dull moment):
- Regularly, consistently posting on social media platforms (LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook) — Optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels
- This includes creating the visual posts, copy and execution (using established templates or new look and feel)
- Modifying and/or creating Website (Wordpress (Elementor)) Pages (Blogs & Pages)
- Oversight/Reporting of Paid Advertising (Google Adwords and Social Ads)
- On-page Search Engine Optimization — Execution
- Website Analytics Reporting (Google Analytics/SE Ranking/Sharpspring)
- Email Marketing & Automation (Workflows) — set up workflows, edit emails (basic html), list management
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics and web data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Write blogs with SEO best practices
We need someone who has (Required):
- Excellent visual design skills to be able to create original and modified (from templates) social media posts
- Design visual imagery/content pages for website ensuring they are in line with existing brand and pages
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on proficiency with current social media platforms
- Adequate knowledge of web design (Wordpress)
- Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels
- Customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Working knowledge of Google Drive
- Be willing to Learn. Every. Day.
Some preferred qualifications:
- Enrolled in college and seeking a degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising, Communications, or related fields. Or recently graduated with a degree in one of these fields
- SEO writing skills/understanding
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation, and communication skills
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Wordpress (Elementor or WP Bakery)
- Email Marketing Automation platforms
- Efficient at multitasking and typing
- Ability to work effectively under deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously as well as maintain a flexible work schedule
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN
- Visibility into the inner workings of a fast-growing company
- Experience with online marketing practices; SEO, Social Media Marketing, PPC, Email Marketing, Etc.
- Opportunity to curate and publish content
- Exposure to programs like Google AdWords, Marketing Automation Tools, Google Analytics, WordPress, and multiple other tools
- Exposure to different marketing strategies
Please submit a resume, and any portfolio material (videos, photos, social media work, blogs, press releases, graphic design work, or relevant material) to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Show moreShow less