The Affiliate & Digital Marketing Specialist oversees the company’s external and internal affiliate programs through all phases, inclusive of brainstorming, launch, maintaining, trafficking, marketing, reporting, optimization, and analysis. He/she will aide in identifying, evaluating, and recruiting new affiliates to increase program distribution and interfacing with internal marketing and other teams to develop and implement marketing strategies and support affiliate programs.
This role is responsible for implementing and overseeing marketing campaigns that promote the Zwilling Brands products and/or services. He/she plays a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
This role also identifies and evaluates new digital technologies and uses Web analytics tools to measure site traffic to better optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media, and display and search advertising.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reporting directly to the eCommerce Manager, this individual will be responsible for:
- Day-to-day affiliate network operations including weekly reporting, daily product offer promotions setup, and recruiting new affiliates.
- Manage and maintain affiliate partnerships through regular communications, product/promotion performance reporting, and sharing creative content with the affiliate network.
- Optimizing the Affiliate Network and partners through regular revenue and commission reporting and evaluation. Testing and analysis of partnerships and commission rates.
- Day-to-day marketing operations including daily monitoring of campaign performance, suggesting actions to take on campaigns based on performance and regular reporting.
- Develop Marketing KPIs to track campaign performance, ROI, and/or lead generation.
- Overseeing digital marketing campaigns across multiple eCommerce platforms including Display Ad, SEA, and Sponsored Products.
- Create and maintain any brand content related to digital marketing.