Product Marketing Manager, Europe
You will work closely with Product Management and Development teams. This role requires creative thinking, excellent writing capabilities, and especially the ability to understand how our clients’ day-to-day life look like and how Leadfeeder helps them with their jobs-to-be-done.
As a Product Marketing manager, your tasks would include the following:
- Become an internal expert on Leadfeeder product and its client use cases
- Own and execute on product announcements and launches
- Own the product’s in-app copy. This means iterating over the product’s use cases and helping developer with fast response when they tag you in Github to get snappy copy for the product improvement
- Maintain integration partners’ marketplace assets and help with managing the partner relationships
- Help other teams with product messaging-related things
Depending on your interests and strengths, you can also do some of the following:
- Write customer stories that amplify announcements
- Create engaging marketing assets – screenshots, videos etc
- Contribute to and help develop product positioning and messaging together with the growth marketing team
- Ability to understand how our sales and marketing people’s day-to-day life look like
- Practical experience in Product Marketing
- Growth and learning mindset
- Clear, thoughtful, and visual way of communicating
- Genuine curiosity about SaaS products
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Experience in customer communication tools such as Intercom, ActiveCampaign, or similar
- Work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving and fun team.
- An international and diverse work atmosphere.
- Considerate, open-minded and supportive working environment.
- The possibility to use new and exciting technologies in your daily work.
- A competitive salary.
- The chance to be part of a rapidly growing startup and the next startup success story.
- Team meetings worldwide at least twice a year.