Associate Director of Digital Marketing
M3 is a global and diversified technology company that is ranked by Forbes as one of the top 5 fastest growing innovative companies in the world in 2018. Through our award-winning digital platform, MDLinx.com, we provide healthcare professionals with the clinical education, training, research, and career opportunities they need to succeed. Our mission is to reduce healthcare costs and improve the quality of healthcare delivered worldwide.
Founded nearly 20 years ago, M3 now operates in over 10 countries and has grown to more than 4,000 employees globally and is publicly traded on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE). Due to growth and expansion, we are hiring for an Associate Director of Digital Marketing to drive our multi-channel marketing initiatives in 2019.
**While we would prefer candidates local to the Greater NYC area, any candidates located in the Eastern or Central US time zones will be considered.
US: We are a professional destination portal providing news and research content for our users in the healthcare industry. We are well-established in our market with a loyal following, high quality offerings, and over 15 years of experience and history in the digital space. We have offices around the world and are growing our NYC presence now.
YOU: Your mission is to conceive and plan marketing strategies and execute tactics that drive membership engagement, including acquisition and retention. You will collaborate with members of Marketing, Product, Editorial, and Client Services teams to build multi-channel marketing campaigns that will drive traffic and develop our HCP audience. You are a creative thinker and a self-starter, comfortable with driving your own tasks from start to finish. You will approach your campaigns in a data-driven and analytical manner, but also have a track record of contributing innovative ideas to grow subscription and membership-based businesses. You have a start-up attitude, you get things done in a fast-paced environment, you are focused on excellence in implementation, you can take a step back and see the big picture, and you have an attitude to do whatever it takes to deliver results.
- Partner with the Marketing Director and work collaboratively across departments integrating editorial, product and technical considerations to define and execute marketing campaigns to achieve business objectives.
- Utilize the available data and develop tactical plans for user acquisition and activation.
- Create and execute A/B and multi-variate testing scenarios to optimize the marketing mix and drive user engagement.
- Ensure report accuracy, subscriber sources, systems performance or functional enhancements to improve results or reduce cost.
- Capture membership engagement KPIs and analyze trends over time
- Perform deep dive analysis into specific KPIs to understand the underlying influences
- Develop dashboards to track marketing effectiveness and user flow/site performance
- Perform analysis and submit recommendations to improve response rates
- Understand and track user activity trends, identify opportunity /risk areas
- Track, report, and analyze campaigns, landing pages, creative tests, incorporate learnings into future campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- 4 - 6 years of digital marketing experience in subscription or membership marketing. Professional and/or HCP audience experience preferred
- Advanced Excel experience required including Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPs, SUMIFs, etc.
- Experience with the Google suite of analytics products including but not limited to Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Data Studio, Tag Manager, and Sheets
- SEM campaign building, testing, reporting
- Social Media campaign building, targeting, reporting. (Sprout, Hootsuite)
- Deep understanding of the use of digital marketing tools to design, build, and execute drip campaigns, multi-step automated email delivery, highly targeted and personalized campaigns based on content preference.
- List management, segmentation, targeting to build personalized, effective multi-channel campaigns, maximize engagement, and keep opt-outs under tight control.
- Demonstrable success with membership marketing campaigns.
- Campaign deployment experience for testing, design, deployment, and subsequent reporting (including email, social, and other channels).
- Must be a hands-on team member and operate with a start-up mentality. Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent command of English – written and verbal
- Organized and detail oriented with an ability to transform concepts into actionable plans.
- Self-motivated and able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment while adhering to project timelines
A career opportunity with M3 USA offers competitive wages, and benefits such as:
- Health and Dental
- Life, Accident and Disability Insurance
- Prescription Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Plan and Match
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Sick Days and Personal Days
- M3 reserves the right to change this job description to meet the business needs of the organization