Junior Digital Account Manager
The Junior Digital Account Manager will serve as a lead strategist for Single Throw's key customers while partnering with internal teams to formulate, recommend, and implement innovative and effective digital strategies and solutions. This candidate is a marketer who will help to shape and expand client strategy and tactical planning initiatives across all channels related to both digital and traditional marketing.
The candidate must possess strong business acumen and expertise in marketing strategies for multiple content channels, from digital marketing to print/web-based experiences.
- Work closely with the team and clients to recommend, create, and define digital marketing plans of action that encompass all interactive communication platforms & resources, including working knowledge of CMS platforms
- Articulate digital marketing initiatives to clients, as well as go over analytics and provide insight on how to improve to meet goals
- Foster strong client relationships, using insights to identify needs and then develop successful digital strategies for their brands
- Manage resources, timelines, and budget allocation for client projects
- Be willing to consult and collaborate creatively, presenting ideas both internally and externally
- Work closely with teams to oversee and implement new strategies
- Stay current with digital trends and technological advancement
- 2-3 years of Digital Marketing experience, focusing on client-facing and management abilities
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills with strong editing ability.
- Strong strategic thinker with an aptitude for customer service.
- Background in conversion enhancement, SEO, and Paid Media planning (Social Media Marketing and SEM)
- Strong Knowledge in Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of Google Ads
- Must be able to work at our headquarters in Wall, NJ
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Unlimited Vacation
- Work From Home Policy
- 401K Plan
- Awesome culture with upward mobility
**All candidates MUST be able to work at our office in Wall, NJ**
No third parties or search marketing firms will be considered. If you think you're the right person for this job, then please email a well-written cover letter and your resume outlining your capabilities, along with any success stories that demonstrate your experience and ability to take ownership of this role.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Typical start time:
Typical end time: