Customer Service 1st shift, Full time Available!
This opening is more than 220 days old and is very likely already filled.
Customer Service Inbound Call Center in Brooks, KY.
- Work location: Brooks, KY
- 1st shift 7:30AM-4PM
- - Sunday - Thursday or Tuesday - Saturday (your choice)
- $11.50/hour - Weekly pay
- Start date ASAP
- Maintains high levels of professionalism, courtesy and customer service throughout all Client interactions
- Provides technical education to Clients across multiple consumer electronic product categories via online chat or phone support
- Identifies, offers, and transacts service solutions to address or enhance the Client's technology needs
- Creates work orders and schedules technology services for Clients
- Diagnoses or trouble shoots technology products
- Determines and/or order parts required for repair
- Escalates Clients work orders to next tier Agents or directs to proper resources for resolutions
- 1 year of experience providing solutions in a consumer facing environment
- 6 months of experience using Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- 2 months of experience in customer service using phone skills
- Ability to stand/sit for long periods of time
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Ability to multitask and have an attention to detail
- Agents must be available to work a flexible schedule. Hours of operation will be based on business need and will need support seven days a week. Agent Schedules may be required to change or rotate based on business need.
- Full time hours
- Temp to HIRE
- Great employer benefits after hire in
- Paid weekly (every Friday)
As a worker today, its up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find whats next is what were all about. We know whats going on in the evolving world of workjust ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, were always thinking about whats next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, were a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.