Director Product Development Remote Guarding
Country:United States of America
Director of Product Development - Remote Guarding
Reports to: COO
Location: Securitas Operation Center, Charlotte, NC
The Director - Remote Guarding is responsible for all facets of the management, growth and development of the remote guarding product for North America. Owns the business strategy of remote guarding working to ensure that all essential stakeholders are educated, engaged and participative in promoting the product and producing results.
- Works under the direction of senior leadership to devise the remote guarding strategy and all tactics to execute strategy across North America.
- Works collaboratively with district managers, area managers, marketing and HR to ensure that customer-facing constituents have the training, collateral, and tools to successfully promote the remote guarding product.
- Establishes all related goals, metrics and success indicators to ensure that the product maintains and/or improves return on investment. Provides senior leadership with reports that identify trends, track, measure and analyze performance. Devises corrective action where indicated.
- Devises pricing strategies that maximize ROI while maintaining and improving customer retention.
- Develops strategies, presentations and related support material for trade shows and other industry & client events
- Identifies new markets and other business opportunities and devises strategies for optimization.
- Recognizes obstacles to success and develops tactics to remove and support stakeholders.
- Partners with the Solutions Support Technology team to ensure that project goals are communicated clearly, and reasonable customer expectations are established.
- Tech savvy executive with thorough understanding of applicable systems and technologies.
- Works collaboratively with HR to oversee the remote guarding center, ensuring optimal hiring, training, compensation, performance, incentives, and staffing levels to meet customer needs.
- Provides leadership to direct reports, develops internal talent preparing others for roles of greater responsibility, and models Company values.
- Prepares annual budget and oversees department spend to ensure the best ROI.
- Ensures adherence to local, country and global policies and regulations.
- At least ten years’ experience in a leadership role in the security industry in a multi-state organization with a minimum of $1billion in annual revenue that includes activities in both the US and Canada.
- At least 5 years in a sales role with proven success. Experience leading a sales team desirable.
- Experience in electronic services and call center management desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, economics, engineering or a related area. MBA a plus.
- Ability to manage projects and establish clear goals and accountabilities to ensure successful delivery.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proven ability to influence without authority.
- Outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Thorough understanding of applicable, current technology including but not limited to Access Control, Video Security, Intrusion Alarm installation and related technologies
- Must be able to travel up to 15-25%
We are a nationwide provider of security solutions and an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. Our core values of Integrity, Vigilance and Helpfulness are proudly demonstrated daily by our employees to our customers and the communities we service.
- Save this Job
- Refer this Job