Vice President, Marketing & Communications
About the Role
The Vice President of Marketing & Communications is responsible for overseeing the marketing operations of the company. This includes planning, development and execution of the organizations marketing, advertising, public relations, and internal as well as, external communications initiatives. This role will report directly to the EVP of Operations and will serve as a key member of the leadership team.
The Ideal Candidate
A leader with demonstrated experience, successfully defining marketing strategies and developing executable marketing plans to support the company’s overall strategy and objectives. Someone with a wide array of marketing and communications experience in a corporate environment, including, but not limited to, experiences in communications strategies, traditional, as well as, digital marketing platforms, and strong writing skills. Other skills include the ability to mentor and build highly skilled teams, keeping up with trends in the market, and ability to build strong partnerships with other executive leadership team members within the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field.
- 10+ years of experience in communications, public relations, or marketing.
- Planning and managing experience at both strategic and operational levels.
- Ability to communicate strongly with team members and senior management.
- Thrives working within a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to provide strong leadership and mentoring of team members.
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles and brand management.
- Experience deploying or improving an organizations digital strategy is a strong plus.
- Industry experience in the Cybersecurity, Healthcare and/or IT arenas is also a plus.
CynergisTek is a top-ranked cybersecurity and information management consulting firm dedicated to serving the healthcare industry. CynergisTek offers specialized services and solutions to help organizations achieve privacy, security, compliance, and document output goals. Since 2004, the company has served as a partner to hundreds of healthcare organizations and is dedicated to supporting and educating the industry by contributing to relevant industry associations